August 24, 2008

The Potty Update

So after all the bribing, encouraging, & pleading that we could come up, I think (dare I say it?) Kaylie may have decided to be done with this whole potty training thing. Friday morning she came down the stairs carrying her piggy bank (that is actually a bunny) and said, "If I stay dry all day long, can we go to McDonald's tonight?" I said, "Of Course!" and guess what - SHE DID IT! Not only did she stay dry all day, including through her nap, but she's been dry ever since - even overnight last night. She is 100% a pantie girl. To be honest, she did have one accident today, but we'd been in the car for 3+ hours and she was asleep, so I totally don't think that counts. Oh, and she used a port-a-potty for the first time "Ewwww! Yuck!" I don't think she'll be asking to do that anytime soon! Keep your fingers crossed for us! (Oh - and how funny is it that SHE bribed US to go to McDonalds?!?)

0 comments: