July 10, 2008

Kaylie's Big Day

My apologies in advance for yet another post about Kaylie and her potty habits, but...

For MONTHS I've been telling (ok, bribing) Kaylie that when she goes poopy in the potty all on her own, I would take her to Chuck E. Cheese as a reward. Well, she finally did it yesterday & the first thing she did was yell, "Now we can go to Chuck E. Cheese!" So today we had a fun, busy day: Morning play date with Amy & Keira, shoe shopping, Chuck E. Cheese for games & pizza with Marquell & the boys, then dinner and cookie making with the Neymans. What a great day! (Lisa calls Chuck E. Cheese "Charles Edward Havarti" which cracks me up. Hmmm... seems funnier after a few glasses of wine)

My potty-poopin' girl!

Being the beach girl that she is, she really liked this jet ski game. Nice thing was, she didn't even care if she was actually playing it, so we never even had to add any tokens. She also liked shooting baskets (No, Dad - I didn't bribe her with ice cream), ski ball, and a fairly horrific safari game where she shot giant spiders. Lovely.

A gourmet lunch of pepperoni pizza and lemonade

What Kaylie does when she gets bored in the car and just happens to have a bunch of Hello Kitty stickers. They were also stuck to her arms, legs, shoes, the window, & the back of my seat.

My supa-star!

0 comments: