July 27, 2008

Chelan

Kaylie in her new goggles

Malia and Avery reading Archie & Veronica comics

Josh monkeying around


I just think this is the saddest little pout. Mark took this picture right after Kaylie fell and scraped her knees for the 147th time this summer. The poor girl has been in band aids for months now.


The Corn Cousins

Austin and Avery minus the sibling rivalry


The girls were inseparable... from scootering to swimming, to boating, to their secret club house, they were never more than a few feet away from each other. In fact, when we left Chelan on Tuesday, Malia stayed behind with the Lashley's until Saturday. When she got home and I asked her if she missed us, she paused (and was obviously searching for a nice way to say no) and she said, "Mmmm, I think I was having too much fun to miss anyone!" What a great time!

My Boogie Boarding Beach Baby

Marky Mark

Check out Kaylie swimming!!! Our girl who was all but asked not to come back to swimming lessons because she wouldn't get in the water! She paddled around all weekend in her little life jacket and loved it.
But probably not as much as my girl loves a chocolate ice cream cone!

0 comments: