July 27, 2008

Chelan, Summer 2008

I love my family! We spend a several hot, fun days in Chelan with my sister and her family. We had a great time, lounged at the beach, played in the boat, went wake boarding, swam, ate great food, hit the water slides... Thank you so much, Camerin and Keith! We love you!

We were soooo sad to leave The Quail's Nest!






This was right before Kaylie fell asleep and took a good half hour nap in her life jacket in the middle of the beach. Camerin and I had to fight off all the ducks who were trying to peck my baby girl while she slept. (Or maybe they were trying to eat all the Goldfish crackers the kids dropped in the sand, we couldn't be sure.)

Jill and John Kain
Us!
Keith Lashly - Your Lender for Life
This could be my favorite picture of the weekend
Avery, Austin, Malia, & Josh going for a ride.
Scooter Summer Olympics. After the kids were tucked in and sleeping, we'd hop on their scooters and race around the loop. A hysterically fun time.

Barbie Scooter + John + Speed bump = injury. Luckily Camerin brought some Sponge Bob band aids.

Even though there is no head in the picture, I swear this is me wake boarding. My old body was sore for d a y s !!

Keith & Austin Driving the boat. After Austin got a concussion on day 1 of wake boarding, he was bumped to driver instead of boarder.

Hey Austin:

  1. What time is it?
  2. Have we gone to the hospital?
  3. How long have we been here?
  4. Where are the girls?
  5. Is this worse than last time?
We love you, Austie and are so glad you didn't get hurt worse!

It just wouldnt be summer vacation with the Lashley's if one of the kids didn't get hurt. (Knock on wood, but we just may make it though a summer without stitches this year!)

1 comments:

Lisa & Marty said...

I must say Cam, the picture of you and Avery... You look like one hot mama! Love it.
Lisa Neyman