February 29, 2008

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

On Sunday I will be having another birthday - and this is kind of how I'm feeling about it. On one hand I'm so happy and blessed - wonderful family, great friends, happy home, good health, etc., that how can I complain? But really... another year older? Do we really need to keep track? (That said, my sister turns FORTY at the end of March and Lisa turns THIRTY EIGHT in April - so that makes me feel somewhat better - and younger!!!). Anyway, next time you see me, please take a moment to tell me how youthful I look. Thanks.

This was my pre-school picture. I don't know for sure why I was crying, but I vaguely remember being afraid of the camera man, but still trying my hardest to smile. A true Gibb classic! Wait a minute.... is this the same haircut that I have right now?!?!

2 comments:

Lisa & Marty said...

You look so pretty, I love it! Happy Birthday to my favorite gal!XOXOXOOX Lisa

Sara said...

Oh, honey! I didn't know it was your birthday coming up (or, now, passed)... happy birthday, beautiful!