January 02, 2008

Christmas Thank Yous

Every year we take a nice picture of all three kids and make it into thank-you cards for all of the wonderful Christmas gifts we received. So far this year, we have taken 88 pictures of the three kids (that is the actual number - I'm not exaggerating). Of the 88 pictures, there is not ONE with all three kids looking at the camera and smiling. This picture is a fine example of what we've come up with so far - Malia smiling happily, Josh in his own world and Kaylie showing her true fiesty-girl colors. My other favorite is Malia smiling perfectly, Josh pretending to be asleep, and Kaylie standing on her head on the couch next to them. Maybe in the next 88 there will be a good one. All I know is that I would rather kill myself than be a child photographer.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Photography rule of thumb:

One out of every 60 photos is a keeper.

You're far overdue.