November 14, 2007

Our First Wedding Anniversary

On Nov. 11th, Mark and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary!! We stayed overnight in Seattle and went to the Triple door http://www.thetripledoor.com/ to see CéU www.ceumusic.com/ . It was wonderful evening, the show was amazing (front row seats, dinner & wine service throughout the show) and the company, of course, was perfect. Thank you Jessica & Jeff for keeping Kaylie overnight! She had a great time!

Mark is certainly the most patient, kind, patient, thoughtful (did I say patient?) man I've ever met. I said it in our wedding vows & I'll say it again and again: I am honored to be your wife. I love you, Mark!


I'll post more pictures of our weekend later. We are a little displaced this week; staying with Mark's mom while our floors are being refinished. We'll be happy to be settled home again late this weekend.

0 comments: