December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had another wonderful Christmas Eve at my mom & dad's house in Edmonds. I think this could be my favorite night of the year!

If you remember one of the posts this summer, it had my mom's cows from Camano and these are some pictures from that weekend. The biggest one is a water color done by the one and only Shirley Hoyt of Hillsboro Oregon (also known as Lisa's mom). She asked if she could paint the cows and it turned out beautifully! I was so happy to be able to give it to my mom for Christmas! (Thank you, Shirley - you're the best!!)

Camerin & Keith

The special feather angel ornament that each of the Gibb girls has on our tree. This one is mom's.


Kaylie and her favorite person on earth - her Auntie Camerin!

The men & boys

And the women... the girls were too busy playing

Uncle Keith, doing what he does best.

The hummingbird out the kitchen window

0 comments: